Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Muhasabah cinta ^^



O ALLAH,
If he’s meant for me
and i meant for him
Let us be together through ijabkabul.

O ALLAH,
If we are not meant to be together
Please avoid us from
seeing one another.

O ALLAH
If he’s the right person for me
let his iman be the one that I adores
and let him make my way easier to Jannah.

O ALLAH
If he’s the wrong person for me,
show him the right way
so that he can lead others instead.




"Aku mencintaimu kerana AGAMA yang ada padamu, Jika kau hilangkan AGAMA dalam dirimu, hilanglah CINTAku padamu..” (Imam Nawawi )



-Muhasabah cinta di akhir2 sem sblum meninggalkan UKM Tercinta
Achuuuuuuumm! ^^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AINASYAIRAH LIKE THIS POST!!

aYa said...

Pernah dengar lagu muhasabah cinta dari EdCoustic?? best2..sila utube..;P

++ Zawa ++ said...

ni lirik lagu ke zaidek??